the Kindermusik experience


My children are out of school now and have had time to once again be in Kindermusik with me. This is the first year since I opened my business that I have not had at least one of them in class with me. It has been interesting how that has made me feel. As I sat with my youngest daughter today, I found myself reflecting back to all the classes we had done together. She began in my Village class when she was just 11 months old. I thought back on some of her favorite songs as we did infant massage and danced together. Then there were her favorite finger-play and circle dance songs as a toddler. In preschool, she loved the stories and all the imaginative play in class. I was reminded how much she has grown and changed over the years, and how much this musical experience we have shared in has played a role in that. My children and I have had a chance to laugh, play, explore and grow together as a family. To me that's a big part of what the Kindermusik experience is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment