8 Germiest Places


So many things change when you become a parent. I don't think anything I heard from wizened parents before me could have quite prepared me for that. I mean, what can prepare you for the effects of sleepless nights for years and years, sassy toddlers that push buttons you didn't even know you had, or all the nasty things children touch and put in their mouths! So, here I am. My name is Aimee Carter, and I am a germaphobe. There! I freely admitted it.

So, if you join me in my germ revulsion, you might want to check out the 8 germiest places as posted earlier this week on USA Today. I'll list them here from least to most germiest spot. Then I'm going to wash my hands. Ewwwww!
  1. Vending machines -35%
  2. Crosswalk buttons -35%
  3. Parking meters -40%
  4. Kiosks -40%
  5. ATM buttons -41%
  6. Escalator rails -43%
  7. Mail box handles -68%
  8. Gas pump handles -71%

No comments:

Post a Comment