Demo Days



During the week of August 20, I will be participating in Demo Days, a week during which more than 5,000 licensed Kindermusik educators will conduct free class demonstrations for families around the world. It will be a great opportunity for you to experience the magic of Kindermusik and to see for yourself why, according to a Harris Interactive Study in November 2005, 99% of parents would recommend the program to other parents. If you have already registered for the fall semester, I would love for you to take this opportunity to invite a friend. Their will be demonstration opportunities for all class ages. Spaces are limited so please contact me directly to register for the preview classes. My phone number is (813) 503-6976, or you can email me at Aimee@delightfulsounds.com. I look forward to seeing you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment