time to relax


It's been a few days since I posted last. We are on vacation, and I needed some private time with my family. It's so important to take time to refresh yourself mentally and physically. I'm not just talking about vacations either. You should take time out of each day to relax. You will reap the benefits of lower blood pressure and a clearer mind. If you include your children in some of that time, they will be able to learn some great relaxation tricks too. Learning how to relax is not an instinctual thing. Here are my top 10 favorite things when I'm looking to relax. Feel free to post your favorites here too!


  1. singing

  2. the sound of rain on a tin roof

  3. the smell of a campfire

  4. the sound of a babbling creek

  5. rocking on a porch swing

  6. taking a walk

  7. the sound of a whippoorwill

  8. bubble baths

  9. the smell of evergreens

  10. reading a book

No comments:

Post a Comment