Family Time


It is so easy to get caught up in the day-to-day stuff when raising a family. There's so much to do! Yet, one of the most important and, in my opinion, the most fun is being in the moment with your children. It's playing with them and getting caught up in their fun. It not only shows them that they are important to you, but also gives them a great opportunity to share with you verbally and emotionally. My youngest daughter and I had a chance to do just that while on vacation. We attended a street festival where there was live bluegrass music and square dancing. I have never really square danced before. They were happy to show us, and we had a great time together. Daddy and my older daughter watched from the "safety" of the crowd. I guess they were happy to share in their own moment snapping pictures! :-) Have you shared any great moments lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment